Ethical Committee Approval
- Prior to their start, all human research projects to be conducted at the CIMeC need approval by the Ethical Committee of the University of Trento. You need to complete the documentation requested (Applying for ethical approval/Reserved area) and submit it to SegreteriaComitatoEtico at amm.unitn.it (put in cc valeria.nencini at unitn.it ) at least one week before the meeting (see the below agenda).
- Prior to submission of the documentation to the Ethical Committee
- the project must go through the Project Proposal Presentation
- the Ethical Committee documentation should be reviewed and approved by the LNIF PI of the project and the MRI Lab Coordinator if none of these are the LNIF PI. In cases where non standard equipment, protocols or volunteers are used the project will need additional review and approval by the Medical Responsible and Safety Responsible personnel of the MR Lab.
- the following forms must be signed and sent the Ethical Committee with all the documentation:
-"Dichiarazione di disponibilità di tempo, risorse e personale per condurre la ricerca da parte del responsabile del progetto " form signed by the PI and the CIMeC Director
-"Dichiarazione di assenza conflitti di interesse" form signed by the PI
-"Dichiarazione di impegno" form signed by the PI and by the members of the project.
If you are going to change the PI of your project you have to: - send an e-mail in which you inform the Committee of the new PI of the protocol; - attach the signed Modulo per la richiesta di sostituzione del Responsabile del progetto.
THE DOCUMENTS, INCLUDED THOSE ONES WITH THE ORIGINAL SIGNATURES, MUST BE DELIVERED TO THE CIMeC ADMINISTRATION
- For assistance please contact valeria.nencini at unitn.it