It is possible to book the TBS lab Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- BEFORE the testing session, the researcher is asked to book the laboratory he intends to use exclusively for the hours needed, by logging in to the dedicated laboratory booking page (link).
- Both laboratories (TBS1 and TBS2) can be booked but the researcher is requested to book only the one in which the specific setting has been prepared in agreement with the laboratory staff.
- In the same booking screen of the laboratory it is necessary to add the reservation for the equipment that will be used (magnetic stimulators, electrical stimulators, neuronavigation system, eeg acquisition system).
- BEFORE you test your subject in a new project we request investigators to verify subject compliance to stimulation guidelines.
- The Principal Investigator of an approved project is responsible for:
- Pre-screening volunteers to minimize the chance of rejections due to safety/incompatibility
- Recruiting volunteers for his/her research project consistent with the procedures described in the corresponding project approved by the Ethical Committee
- Organizing volunteers transportation, reimbursement and training.
For questions or any difficulties in booking the laboratory and / or equipment write an email to email@example.com
Back to: TBS Lab Home Page