Access to the various LNiF labs is managed to ensure efficient and safe use of the infrastructures for research. These procedures also help the CIMeC Director and the Scientific Evaluation Committees make informed choices regarding the allocation of limited resources.
- For Grant Applications
When planning grant applications in which researchers anticipate access/use of the MR/MEG/TMS lab facilities, you are requested to send the complete grant draft to the corresponding Lab Coordinators at least two weeks prior to the submission deadline for a feasibility evaluation and confirmation.
- For internal Research Projects
If a Principal Investigator of a research project will need access to one (or several) of the Laboratories for Functional Neuroimaging, then that individual should follow the lab-specific requirements, as indicated below.
- Lab Access Mandatory Requirements
- to be present in the UNITN personnel database ADA (refers to ADMIN)
- you must have taken and passed the Course on Health and Safety in the workplace:
- please provide your certificate
- or take the UNITN online course at: https://didatticaonline.unitn.it/ateneo/?lang=en "Course on Health and Safety in the workplace" and then provide your certificate
- Lab Specific Access Procedures
- Experiment Payment Request form - instructions
- Labs access after-hours
After having agreed upon the after-hours use of the laboratory with the lab's staff, you have to follow the following rules: Labs Access after-hour (ITA + EN version)
As indicated in the above document, remember to provide the necessary data to the CIMeC administration at least the day before the experimental session.
For more information please contact: valeria.nencini at unitn.it