- BEFORE you test your subject in a new project we request investigators to verify subject compliance to stimulation guidelines.
- The Principal Investigator of an approved project is responsible for:
- Pre-screening volunteers to minimize the chance of rejections due to safety/incompatibility
- Recruiting volunteers for his/her research project consistent with the procedures described in the corresponding project approved by the Ethical Committee
- Organizing volunteers transportation, reimbursement and training.
If you have any questions, write an email to email@example.com
Back to: TBS Lab Informations