HowTo make Skype/Meet call in Mattarello Libray room
If you plan to use Library room for a presentation and you'd like to use the PC please follow these instructions. You can even use your laptop, in this case please follow the corresponding steps.
- Please book the room using this web site. Please specify if you need the video-projector . You've to pick up from the reception the video-projector itself.
- If you need a ppt presenter or any other equipment, please insert it as a note in the booking web page. You can than pick up the requested item from the reception.
- Remember to return any item booked at the reception after the end of the talk. If you plan to end the talk after 18.00 please keep the item in your office and return it to the reception the day after.
If you think you could have problems after reading this document please ask the IT group before the talk. We can solve almost everything but we need time. In any case it'll be a good idea to test your presentation or the video-conference system at least 10 minutes before the talk, to be sure everything it's as expected. Solving problems while people are sitting waiting for the talk is stressing for the speaker, audience and for the IT guy helping you.
If you plan to use the Library room pc please follow these instructions.
To run Skype or Google meet you should follow the following steps:
- Connect projector to the PC
- turn on the projector
- ask the reception for a projector. If it's aready booked you can ask one from the IT office. In this case you've to connect the projector to the long VGA cable you see near the PC.
- turn on the PC speakers.
- turn on the PC
For Google meet:
- click on Chrome icon
- Inser the meet code to join a conference.
For Skype call:
- clic on skype icon.
Please remember to switch off the pc and the projector (and give it back to the reception if you booked it).